Are you an innovator or an enthusiast interested in promoting tourism to Taiwan? Then join us for the Project 100 Travel Competition launched by Dream Travel Taiwan Alliance (https://www.facebook.com/DTTA.TW/). Winners will earn:
- First place: NT$ 200,000 and a trophy
- Second place: NT$ 100,000 and a trophy
- Third place: NT$ 50,000 and a trophy
- Special award: A 7-day trip to San Francisco, including a Silicon Valley tour, flight tickets and accommodations (for 3 people maximum)
We are looking for creative and innovative ideas to show the beauty of this island and greater ways to attract foreign visitors to experience Taiwan. In gathering your ideas, we hope to better spread tourism dollars to every neighborhood of our cities.
The jury will be a committee of experts in the travel and tourism industries in Taiwan. They will select winners based on the following criteria:
- How creative is the proposal?
- What is the potential of the ideas to actually develop and implement?
- What are benefits of the proposal?
- How popular is the proposal ? (through online voting)
How to participate
This competition is organized by Dream Travel Taiwan Alliance