We’re committed to creating a safe and trusted community around the world. Though property damage is rare, we understand hosts may need protection. The Host Guarantee will reimburse eligible hosts for damages up to $1,000,000.
The Host Guarantee provides protection for up to $1,000,000 in damages around the world. Payments are subject to certain conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For more details, read the Host Guarantee terms.
The Host Guarantee payment request form can be submitted through the Resolution Center or by contacting customer service (phone number: 0800 868 313) directly.
Hosts seeking payment under the Host Guarantee agree to cooperate with Airbnb and its insurers, including providing documentation of the claimed loss and agreeing to inspection in the rare cases when it may be necessary.
Please visit $1,000,000 Host Guarantee page for below common questions.
- What’s protected and what’s not protected?
- How does the Airbnb Host Guarantee process work?
- What should I do before submitting a payment request?
- How do I submit an Airbnb Host Guarantee payment request?
- Should I have homeowners or renters insurance?
- Should I have a security deposit? How does the Host Guarantee work with the security deposit?
- How long will it take for my payment request to be processed?